maandag 18 oktober 2010

So here I am

So here I am. Somewhere in the middle of  Holland forced to change my expertise. The way ahead now looks as becoming a tester. An agile test engineer.

One starts with reading allot on the matter. And coming across a blog post from "http://www.passionatetester.com/Dawn Cannan, and having read allot of other blogs on the matter, I decided to start a blog on my experience.

Where do I stand now concerning knowledge on agile testing ......while reading on it the last 3 weeks?
I realized that what I have been doing the last 5 years is all related to agile testing. I just missed the framework, the insight, the tools to give it the Agile touch. Talking to software engineers around me concluded the idea that agile testing was something we all do (or think in) in some kind of way.

TMap, XP, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, V model, it is all entering the floodlight. I am teased, eager to get my hands on these processes, believes, working methods. But first I need to get more details, experience, insights on the various outskirts on the matter.

I hope I can keep this blog filled with the stuff that keeps me busy in this new experience I am starting on.

Later ..........

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten